Friday, December 6, 2013

It's Beginning To Look Like Christmas!

I've been so excited to get everything decorated in my house for Christmas!
Just wanted to share with you a few things that I've done so far!

Here's the start of our tree! I haven't decided what to do for a topper just yet...
Thinking of a big bow made of burlap!
Any suggestions would be great! I'm so picky about tree toppers for some reason!
This is a little of what I've done to my dining room table.
I made the Joy letters. I'm thinking of doing a tutorial on those as well. 
They are so glittery! I just used the cardboard letters you can get at Hobby Lobby. 
I painted them red, added some modge podge to the top, and then COVERED them in glitter! 
The table runner I ordered from GroopDealz. It's burlap with red JOY stenciled on the sides.
The mason jars I made as well.
They have candles in them and sit on some fake snow. 
I probably will never actually light them, but they look great on my mantle on and on the table!
Here's another look at those:
A while back I turned this mirror I found at TJ Maxx into a chalkboard.
I absolutely love it and I love changing it every season to say cute things.
Thought it'd be funny to put this little quote up there and to draw a cute little reindeer for fun!
This is probably one of the easiest things to do for decorating for Christmas.
You see these lanterns every where right now! I got some mini ornaments on sale
at Kohl's and stuck them in there and put it on my dining table as well.
I'm sure I'm going to get around to doing some other decorating but this is what I've got so far! 
I've been so busy with friends birthdays, mine, and work that I haven't had time to do much else!
But, we do have our house decor out and I'm waiting for the boyfriend to be off this weekend to put up our lights finally! 
Hopefully I'll get some pics of that too! :)

Don't forget to check out my DIY Rustic Ornament tutorial!






No comments:

Post a Comment

some_text