Thursday, September 19, 2013

OOTD

OOTD -- Outfit of the Day post. Since, I pride myself on finding great stuff for great prices just about anywhere...so I'll start sharing some outfits!

Extra long tank : Cotton ON
Sweater : Old Navy
Leggings : Charlotte Russe
Boots : Target
Bracelet : Juicy Couture
Ring : Forever 21
Earrings : Rock and Republic - Kohl's 

Just to comment on a couple things I'm wearing, I am obsessed with the extra long tanks from Cotton ON. I have them in black and grey maybe 2 of each. They are awesome to layer with and to wear with just about anything. I believe they were 2/$20.

The sweater I bought this last November at Old Navy, it was on sale, I got it for $20.

The leggings from Charlotte Russe I have probably like 4 pairs. I think they are the best. Comfortable and affordable. 2/$12.

The boots from Target I've had for about 2 years, but, I have seen this style of boot at just about any shoe store. Go Jane has a lot of this style boot.

The bracelet from Juicy Couture, I posted about on a previous post, super cheap with their Winter sale that is still going on right now. Juicy Couture.

The ring is an old purchase from Forever 21 and the earrings from Kohl's were a gift but all their Rock and Republic jewelry is on sale right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

some_text