Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Golden Globe Faves

Loved loved a ton of looks this year at the Golden Globes! I just wanted to post just a few of my favorite looks this year. I always get excited to see who is going to be a hit and who is going to be a miss. There were a couple of dresses I wasn't really a fan of this year...but, I'll keep those to myself!

To start off my favorites, I just LOVED Lea Michele in this dress by Elie Saab.


It must have been her recent trip to Hawaii that made her skin just glow against the white of this dress that made it perfection. I am a huge fan of hers anyways but I think this was a perfect choice for her. The slit in the leg made her look taller and lean. Just beautiful.

Next, this coral dress by Oscar de la Renta that Jessica Alba wore was such a stunner on her! 



The color is perfect on her skin tone and I just love the ombre hair color. I would love to know what lip color she used cause I think it looks great on her skin tone as well. She always has killer dresses!

So, I have mixed feelings about this dress on Taylor Swift. It's by Donna Karan. 




I think that it's a very sophisticated look for her which I think is perfect for the night it was and for not being a music award show. So, props to her on that. I think the eggplant color was a little bore with her being so young, maybe she could have chosen a fun color like red which was really popular that night. But, it was  a nice change for her and her hair looked great!

Lastly, my FAVE look of the night...Jennifer Lopez in Zuhair Murad.


I mean does she not look FLAWLESS in this dress. The lace is in all the right places, her hair is fantastic and old hollywood glam. I just fell in love with this dress and this look. She couldn't have done better. And the make up she was wearing was perfection! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

some_text