Friday, February 21, 2014

February Ipsy Bag Review

Always so excited to get my Ipsy bag in the mail and when I got a sneak peek of what was coming this month I was SO excited. I really liked the items they chose this month. 
I also LOVED the bag they came in too. They really got it right this month after last months not so great bag. (Mine was broken too.)

Here's what it looked like:
That's the super cute inside. 
The outside is just pink like the darkest pink in the leopard print.
Love love it!

Here is what this months bag contained:

1. POP Beauty-Plump Pout Mini
Size: 4 g
Color: Fuchsia Freesia
Full Size Price: $16.00
Ipsy Value: $6.00
I realllly like this product. Most of all I really enjoyed the packaging. The top has a matte handle and it's small and fits inside my make up bag perfectly. As for the color, it is a gorgeous bright pink. Perfect for the coming months! A+ on this one!

2. Zoya Nail Polish
Size: .5 fl oz.
Color: Dot
Full Size Price: $9.00
Ipsy Value: $9.00
Was really excited to see another full size Zoya nail polish again in my bag!
Even more excited to see I got the polish in the color Dot which is a really pretty light pink. Again, this is going to be perfect for the next few months for Spring!

3. Tini Beauty-Eyetini Cordial Cream Shadow + Base In One
Size: 0.14 oz.
Color: Violette (Ipsy Exclusive)
Full Size Price: $18.00
Ipsy Value: $18.00
This cream shadow is really nice. It's pretty soft and goes on pretty well! I'm not in love with color but it's really pretty if you like purple. I'm more of a neutral color kind of girl. But, it definitely feels really nice on the lid! 

4.Skyn ICELAND-Fresh Start Mask With Ice Age Mud
Size: .28 oz. per packet
Full Size Price: $39.00 for 6 packs
Ipsy Value: $13.00
These things are really cool. I have heard really good reviews on it but I haven't had a chance to try it myself! BAD reviewer here! My skin has been on the fritz lately so I don't want to scare it into another one! But, I've heard nothing but good things!

5. J. Cat Beauty Eyelashes + Glue
1 Pair
Style: EL 05
Price Per Pair: $3.99
Lashes lashes...LOVE them. SO excited to get a pair in this bag. I think that these are a LITTTLE too crazy for an everyday wear but, they would be perfect for a night on the town for sure. Gorgeous lashes!

Approximate Ipsy Bag Value: $50.00

This month was SOO much better than last months bag. Times ten! 
Can't wait to see next months! :) 
Thank you for stopping by! 




3 comments:

  1. Love the zoya nail polish!! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl! I love your new blog layout... it looks amazing! I need to sign up for Ipsy, everyone raves about it and I need to jump on the bandwagon.... everything in here looks awesome! Thanks for stopping by my site, following you via GFC & Bloglovin!
    XO Courtney
    www.unpredictableandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when they give us full sized Zoya polishes! I got Odette though and I think I may purchase Dot.
    On the other hand, I was not a fan of the bag this month. It kind of felt cheap to me. But I didn't like last month's either. At least they fill it with nice things!

    ReplyDelete

some_text