Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday Social


Here's this weeks Sunday Social!
Don't forget to link up! 

These are all about the number 4!

1. 4 Favorite bands you loved in high school:
1. Is Britney Spears a band?
2. 30 Seconds to Mars
3. My Chemical Romance
4. Anything Mariah...loved her since I was little! 

2. 4 go to meals you'd love to learn to cook or can cook really well:
These are all I know how to cook and I cook well! :) I only say that cause my boyfriend has ZERO complaints when I cook these. He approves! 
1. My Turkey Chili: Recipe Here
2. Healthy Shepherd's Pie-Just made this for the first time and it came out SO good. It's definitely a really healthy version. My boyfriend ate it all! I literally got one little piece of it!
3. Green Chili Soup-A recipe I got from my mom that I am dying to share with you all! It's so easy! I'll put a tutorial up soon!
4. Healthy Chicken Parmesan-I am going to be sharing this one too. The crust is made with Special K cereal.

3. 4 necessities to your daily life:
1. Coffee, gotta have it!
2. Something salty and something sweet.
3. Kisses from my puppies!
4. Sleep when I can ever get any! :)

4. 4 makeup necessities you must have if you could only have 4 on:

1. Concealer
2. Foundation
3. Mascara
4. Lipgloss 

5. 4 favorite apps on your phone or iPad:
1. I recently did a review on the KeyRing App. Check it out here.
2. My current fave, for when I go to the gym and I want to change up my workouts is Fitness Buddy. They have every body part with over 20 work outs each. It's awesome!
3. Gotta say I love my Instagram app! Can't not mention that one!
4. Definitely my Pinterest app. It keeps me entertained constantly. I'm pretty sure it does that for everyone though.
Comment below if you link up! Would love to see your answers! :) 



2 comments:

  1. Oooh I want to learn to cook a really awesome shepherd's pie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It turned out SOO good! I'll have to make it again and share the recipe. I REALLY enjoyed it! :) Can't beat a healthy alternative!

      Delete

some_text