Thursday, January 2, 2014

Key Ring App Review

Ladies, if you haven't already heard about Key Ring...DOWNLOAD IT NOW! Lol. It's free!
My mom is the one who told me about Key Ring and let me tell you it just lightened my purse a few pounds.
Do you ever get tired of carrying around ALL those shopper reward cards or gift cards?
This app lets you do that and I just love it!
It's super easy to use!
It's as simple as taking a quick scan of your bar code on your card (if you don't have one no worries). 
It will scan the card, make sure the numbers match up, then you choose from a HUGE list of stores to match the bar code with (store not listed no worries again).
Then you can scan pictures of the front and back of the card.

If your store isn't listed it will let you manually type in the store and also manually type in your bar code as well. It's error proof for me!

After that, when you want to use your card you just click which one, click the red arrow, and the bar code will pop up for the retailer to scan for you.
When you don't have a bar code, it will generate one for you, or you can click won't scan and the number of your account will pop up in large letters for the retailer to enter.
I think I put about 20 cards in the app already and I'm loving it.

Also, when you add them for certain stores, it will generate coupons and have the weekly offers from each retailer. 

There are new ones every week.


Plus, it will suggest cards to sign up for in your area with coupons attached.
So, check it out if you're like me with a million of those cards floating around your purse!
I had to get a completely different little wallet to keep mine in so that my wallet wasn't bursting at the seams! So this helped eliminate that!


7 comments:

  1. Ohhhh this is neat! Its too bad my blackberry doesn't host apps like this. Thanks for sharing :)

    http://neatly-packaged.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh I miss my blackberry! Lol. Wish they had one for you to use!!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for this - i have all my rewards and coupons in a separate little pouch, but this is way better!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! You have no idea how much this helped me clear out my separate little pouch too! :)

      Delete
  3. i have something like this, Google Wallet has it. it's sooo much better than 3209572385728 tags on your keys and cards in your wallet haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's so nice not having to tote all those around anymore! :)

      Delete
  4. Oh wow!! Who knew? Thanks for sharing. I'm downloading it now!

    ReplyDelete

some_text