Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday Social

Here's this weeks Sunday Social!
Don't forget to link up! 

1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
I wasn't allowed to wear make until I was probably in seventh grade. But, I did sneak it WAY before then! Make up was really easy to get in my house because my mom had so much of it. She sold Mary Kay for a while. Lol. So, I would just grab a mascara and I would put it on after my mom left for work in the morning or on the bus and then take it off before she got home. I think I started doing that in either fifth or sixth grade. SNEAKY!

2. What are your top 3 favorite beauty products?
This is so hard because I love so many of them! 
1. I would have to go with the Urban Decay Naked Palettes. I have 1, 2, and 3. 
I literally have about 10 other eye shadow palettes but I always resort back to these.
Great investment and I suggest everyone should have at least one because they are perfect for an easy every day time look and can translate into a really nice smokey eye for a night time look. 
2. I love love the Revlon Lip Butters. I think I have them in every single color. They are fantastic. It gives you great color with an almost chapstick feel. Now that these have been a hit, just about every company has lip butters now and I am a FAN! :)
3. It's so hard to narrow this down...I think my third would have to be the Loreal Telescopic Mascara. I have eyelashes that stick straight out and so I have to curl them like crazy and I used to have to wear a ton of mascara to make them even look right. This mascara does WONDERS. Majorly obsessed!
3. What is one makeup product you don't leave home without?
My Makeup Forever Compact Powder. I get a little oily throughout the day and so I keep this with me at all times!

4. What is your daily beauty routine?
I wake up, wash my face, moisturize and apply my make up, and then again wash my face and moisturize at the end of the day. Pretty simple. 

5. What is your favorite hair/makeup product you've discovered in the last year?
I think the product I've loved most recently is the Covergirl 3 in 1 Foundation. I like a lot of coverage and this foundation comes with a primer, concealer, and foundation all in one.  It looks AWESOME on the skin and it's one of my current favorites. I'll definitely be purchasing it over and over again.

And I just have to comment on the Neutrogena Daily Deep Conditioner. Just tried it recently and I LOVE IT. I did a review on it here.

Comment below if you link up! Would love to see your answers! :) 

Don't forget to enter My Very First Giveaway!
We are giving away a $75 Victoria's Secret Gift Card just in time for Valentine's Day!


bloglovin'


10 comments:

  1. Just found you through Sunday Social and entered your giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and entering the giveaway Krista! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the naked palettes.
    xx, High Heels and Tutus
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are my fave too! :) Thank you for stopping by Jodi! :)

      Delete
  3. Visiting from the linkup! I'll have to check out the lip butters. Also, I love the Naked 3 palette, and I'm trying to decide between 1 and 2 for my next purchase. As an owner of both, what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lip butters are amazing. I would say maybe go for #2...I find myself using it the most lately. It's always my go to! Plus, I really like the packaging of it!

      Delete
  4. The naked palettes are the best! I also have an Urban Decay moon dust shadow I use over them if I'm in the mood for more glitter. I also loved Make Up For Ever's powder foundation! I use it over a CC cream and the coverage is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to have to check out the moon dust! I love anything Urban Decay! :) Thanks for stopping by Lauren!

      Delete
  5. Just stopping by from the link up!!! I too love the neutragena deep pore cleanser!!!!

    ReplyDelete

some_text