Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Firsts Tag

So, if you haven't already read I'm doing the Valentine's Day Box Swap...you can find the info about it here and I got linked up to do the swap with Tasha over at My Life And Everything In Between. She's so fun! She has done a lot of Q & A's so I wanted to participate in one because I think these are a great way to get to know a little more about one another!
This is the FIRSTs Tag Q & A.
You can link up below and share your answers too!
Here it goes:


FIRST person you subscribed to on YouTube?
I believe it was JennaMarbles. She's so damn hilarious!

FIRST Facebook profile pic?
There is no telling. I've had Facebook WAY too long.

Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
I sure do! :) He lives with me! 

What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Pretty sure it was a screwdriver of my dad's he let me try! Or a beer. One of the two! 

What was your FIRST job?
I babysat for a long time but my first actual job was when I was 16 at the Buckle. I didn't have to get a job but I wanted one for the discount. It was awesome.

What was your FIRST car?
My mom got me a brand new Mustang Convertible. It was so fun!

Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
My boyfriend to say good morning followed with a funny tag on Instagram. 

Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Do my dogs count as a person? Because they woke me up and I thought about how I wanted to...HUG and squeeze them for doing so! :) 

Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs. Huckabee! 

Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Wow, I traveled a lot when I was young. Maybe it was when I went to Washington D.C. with my grandma?

Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Her name is Kenzie...we don't anymore but I see her dad every now and then...but I did meet my longest friend ever in 3rd grade and we still talk and hang out all the time! (Ashley)

Where was your FIRST sleep over?
Probably at Kenzie's house.

What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Took out the pups and started a cup of coffee.

What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Pretty sure it was Clay Walker and then I saw him every year after that at the Rodeo!

FIRST broken bone?
Never broken one! Knock on wood!

FIRST piercing or tattoo?
My ears when I was a baby! I got my first tattoo when I was 17 with my dad before he passed away! It's star! Cliche I know. 

FIRST foreign country you've gone to?
That would be Mexico! We went to Cozumel.

FIRST movie you remember seeing?
It had to be all the Disney movies. I was obsessed with The Little Mermaid when I was little.

Who was your FIRST roommate?
Her name was Kristi. 

What was the FIRST sport you were involved in?
I rode horses for years and years. I don't know if that's considered a sport but, I would classify it as one. I rode English, Western, Saddleseat, and I did jumping.


What is the FIRST thing you do when you get home?
Take out my puppies and love on them! They are my everything!


When was your FIRST kiss?
Ha! I grew up with a guy named Jake...and we are still friends to this day. I think he gave me a peck when we were little!  So funny!

Who is the FIRST person you call when you're having a bad day?
I would either call my Mom or one of my besties!

What was the FIRST book that really influenced you?
I would have to say it was a book I read about Marilyn Monroe. 
If you're a girl you have a million quotes by her. She was actually a VERY interesting person.

What was your FIRST pet?
My first pet was a black and white kitten named Kimmy! 

What was your FIRST AOL screen name? 
Don't laugh...Flicka1000. It was after my horse my grandparents just bought me! HA!
Then I changed it to DitzyL1115. 

What was your FIRST favorite music artist?
From as far back as I remember...then I was pretty much obsessed with Britney Spears and NSYNC. Oh wait, I'm still obsessed with Britney Spears!


I thought this would be fun and you get to know some other bloggers a little better.
I edited the tag a little bit to add some fun questions! Hope you all participate would love to see your answers!





You can link up here:


4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute tag - I might do it too! We actually had a lot of similar firsts :)

    Undeniably, me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do! Would love to see your answers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Lindi!! That was awsome to read and I cannot wait to see what your other followers have to say about their firsts!!! :):) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This giveaway is great! And thank you for following me via Bloglovin Lindi, I really appreciate you!

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

some_text