Friday, January 3, 2014

Pink Wedding Dresses: DO or DON'T

I do I do I do!
Love pink wedding dresses!

The always adorable Kaley Cuoco just got married over the weekend wearing a super unique pink dress and I love it!


I don't know if it's because they are so unique or the girly side of me is loving it because it's pink?
Probably both.
I would definitely not be opposed to having a pink dress. 
I find my style to be pretty rustic. Burlap and mason jars for sure.
So, I think a really pretty blush pink dress would be PERFECT for a rustic wedding!
Kaley's dress is VERY pink compared to some of the others I've seen though.
But, I love how much fun it looks like she is having and how she went outside the traditional box! 

So hands down DO for a pink wedding dress for me!

Here are some of the other celebs who have also done pink wedding dresses:
Gwen Stefani was one of the firsts to be bold and have a lot of pink on her dress!
Portia de Rossi has a perfect balance of blush and white in her wedding dress.
LOVED Jessica Biel's dress. So princess like to me with all that chiffon! 
Is Reese Witherspoon not just FLAWLESS? Her dress was simple but gorgeous too!
Jenna Dewan-Tatum had such a gorgeous dress with all the blush colored feathers! One of my favorites!

So what are your thoughts on a pink wedding dress? Too out there? Not traditional enough? 

Let me know what you think and comment below! 











1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking about this too! Pink must be the new white! Plus it isn't a tacky pink. I love it :) Thanks for sharing! When you have time, I would love for you to check out my latest cooking challenge on my blog :)

    http://neatly-packaged.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

some_text