Thursday, January 9, 2014

Valentine's Day Box Swap

So I've decided to partake in this Valentine's Day Box Swap and I couldn't be more excited!
If you head on over to either:
or
You can participate too!

Here are the rules:
1. Follow your gorgeous hosts: AshleighRachael, and Mandee

2. Sign ups will run from now until January 12th

3. We will announce the pairs on January 14th! After the pairs are announced, you have 48 hours to contact your partner! If you don't get in contact with your partner, email darlingprepster@gmail.com and we will find you a new partner! Get to know your partner and make a new friend! Learn her likes and dislikes, favorites, etc! 

4. Each box should be a minimum of $10! If you want to spend more, that's wonderful! I'm sure your partner will love you even more!

5. You must mail your box by February 2nd! Make sure to get a tracking number for your package so we can confirm you sent a package in case it gets lost in the mail!

6. Write a post about your box swap and link it up with us on February 14th!
Grab a button, too!

  photo ValentinesDayBoxSwapButton_zps3453c6dc.jpg


I think that this is going to be a great way to meet other bloggers and plus you get a Valentine no matter what your relationship status is! 


2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea!! I was just reading on a blogger in the UK that she was doing this too but only for UK residents. I am happy we have something here in the US :)

    http://neatly-packaged.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I am so excited to do this! I've already bought a few things! :)

      Delete

some_text