Friday, January 24, 2014

Free Kitchen Printables

So, I've been on this HUGE I have to have my kitchen decorated kick. 
I'm in the process of gel-staining my cabinets...
That's a little preview. It's looking so great so far! Sorry about the huge mess though!
So, I've been trying to get the decor complete and I am almost done!
I came across these CUUUUTE free printables and I wanted to share them with you guys!
I'll be using the "Be Grateful" for sure and I picked up a really nice frame for it already!
Here they are:
Aren't these cute?! 
You can head on over to: Over The Big Moon
To download these cuties for free!

Don't forget to enter My Very First Giveaway
We are giving away a $75 Victoria's Secret Gift Card just in time for Valentine's Day!

bloglovin'





3 comments:

  1. I love these! Pinterest is the best way to look for inspiration too. :)

    I must also say I adore your doggie photo in the banner - so cute!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am renovating the kitchen in our place right now....these will look so cute, thanks for the share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing the same! It takes me forever to get in the groove to want to finish it! Haha. You're welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete

some_text