Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My 2013 Year Through Pictures

2013 is finally coming to an end! 
I feel like this year I have accomplished so much this year from a new house, new job, and just a ton of changes! But, I am so thankful for every one of them! 

This year I...
Started our weekly girls day with my best friends.
Got to witness and help put together Taylor's sisters engagement.
Ran a 5k Color Vibe run with my mom.
Worked the Rodeo cook off for 3 days straight! So fun!
Went to Lady Antebellum with my love.
Had a really fun zoo trip with my little sisters.
Went to Taylor Swift with my little sister.
 Had my lovely mom as my date to one of my oldest friend Becca's wedding! 
Added this little cutie to the family. I can't believe how big she is now!
I also obsessively took a thousand pictures of Zoey. :)
Had a ton of really fun pool days with my friends this Summer!
Bought our first house!
Had my sister as my first guest in the new house! She lives about 5 hours away so it was so good to have the time with her!
Got to play dress up with my cousin to take pictures for my Aunt's boutique.
Helped plan yet another engagement! My best friends! I'm her maid of honor and AJ is her man of honor.
Headed to Hawaii for vacation and a wedding!
Made Taylor take ANOTHER annoying selfie. Ha!
Had an amazing day by the pool in Hawaii and finally got to relax.
Witnessed the beautiful Chantelle and Rocky tie the knot!
Saw the most unique trees I've ever seen in my life in Maui!
Turned 26!
Was lucky to spend Thanksgiving with the little sisters. Gotta love the matching scarfs! 
Welcomed Diesel to the family.
Drove to my Aunt and Uncle's to spend time with my Mom's side of the family and do Christmas.
And finally, last night I got to spend time with my love since he will be working on New Years Eve now. 
We had so much fun! 

I just wanted to share with you my year through pictures and wish you all a Happy New Year! 
I hope 2014 is all you wish it to be and more! :)






















4 comments:

  1. What an amazing year you have had!! Thank you for sharing such great memories :) Hope 2014 brings great things!

    http://neatly-packaged.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking them out! Happy New Year! :)

      Delete
  2. What a great year you had! Congrats on the new house, it looks amazing! Your pups are adorable!! I love the sugar skull cake, I dressed as one for Halloween a few years back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kerry! :) I've always wanted to dress as a sugar skull or day of the dead for Halloween! I think I'll try and do it this year! Thanks for stopping by!

      Lindi

      Delete

some_text