Thursday, December 19, 2013

December Ipsy Bag Review

This month may be Christmas but, I feel like it's Christmas every month when my Ipsy bag comes in the mail!
It always comes in a hot pink bubble mailer which makes it that much more exciting!
Here's my thoughts on this months bag:

First off, LOVE the bag this month. It seems to be made really well and it's super sleek!

1. Bright Up Your Life Eye Shadow Trio-15 oz.
by PopBeauty
Color: Naturally Bare
Full Palette Retail: $24.00
I'm really loving this simple trio palette. 
The colors are definitely ones I wear every day and they go together really well.
Probably my favorite item from the whole bag.

2. The One Stick-2.5 g
by Be a Bombshell
Color: Sunset
Retail: $16.00
I've never tried a 3 in 1 stick before, so if this is going to be my first go I am VERY pleased.
The color of this stick is SO beautiful. 
It has a ton of payoff so a little will go along way. 
I think this is one of the items I would actually purchase myself after I finish it! 
I can't wait to try it as a blush!

3. Natural Lashes
by Ardell
Size: 120
Retail: $3.99
I will definitely be using these lashes. I've heard of them before but, haven't tried them because I usually go with a different brand. They are REALLY similar to the ones I already buy though and just about the exact same size. I was really excited about these.

4. Big Lip Pencil-.3 oz.
by J. Cat Beauty
Color: Caramel Mocha
Retail: $3.99
I love when Ipsy sends out the lip pencils. 
I happen to be a huge fan of them...but, I'm really not liking this color that much.
I haven't put it on my lips cause I'm kind of just meh about it...so maybe it'll look better on.
But, after swatching it a couple times on my hand, the stick runs down pretty quickly.

5. Nail Polish-.16 oz. (mini)
by Starrily
Color: Bzzz Bzzz
Retail: $5.00
First look of the polish, I wasn't really a fan. 
But, this would probably be a great color to wear for New Years. 
The mini is so tiny and cute though. Who doesn't love minis of anything! :)
After checking out their site though, I fell in love with this color:
It's called "More Than Mistletoe" and the full bottle is $12.00 but looks like from their Etsy site the full bottle is only $10.00 so I would check that out!

I am the biggest fan of Ipsy. For $10 a month, I get a ton of product! 
As you can see I got $49.00 worth this month alone!
They also send you coupons to buy more product from each company up to 40% off!
I went with Ipsy over BirchBox because they were sending out SOOO many perfume samples, and I really can't stand those.
I've been with Ipsy for about 7 months now and I haven't been disappointed yet!
Check them out!

bloglovin'


No comments:

Post a Comment

some_text