Saturday, December 14, 2013

The Christmas Tag

I saw that Michelle over at The Girly Gamer did this Christmas Tag and it looked like a lot of fun so I wanted to share with you my answers! 
If you take part comment below with your link! 
I would love to read your answers! 

1.  Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?
I have had both. I LOVE the smell of a real tree and going to pick one out. But, I also love being able to pull out a box throw the tree up and get going on decorating. It's kinda nice. I would have to say I prefer a real tree but this year we decided to go synthetic since we will be traveling. 

2.  You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?
I usually get the exact same thing EVERY time I go. I get a Grande Cafe Latte with Soy Milk and Sugar Free Vanilla. Tasty and fewer calories than other things. If I'm really splurging, then I would definitely go for a Gingerbread Latte!


3.  Whats your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?
This year I decided to go with a more rustic look. I used white, gold, and silver glitter balls. I made jute wrapped ornaments and burlap filled ornaments with some pearl inserts, and some other glittered items. I also added some burgandy ornaments to add some color. I also ordered the cutest burlap tree skirt with a cream trim! 


4.  Giving or receiving?
I can't sit here and say I don't like receiving...you'd be lying if you said you didn't! :) I really really do love giving though. I always try to come up with that one gift someone really wants and then a thoughtful gift to go with it. Seeing them open it and be surprised and excited about it really just makes me feel the best! 

5.  To mince pie or not to?
SO...definitely didn't know what a minced pie was. I had to Google it. I've never had one. Doesn't hurt to try something new!

6.  What's your traditional sunday lunch?
We don't really do a Sunday lunch...but, we did have one I would hope it included some mimosas! :) 

7.  Christmas day fashion
We usually all wear our pj's for a while...and eventually we will change into something else a little later. Something still comfy but not pajama pants! 

8.  What's your favourite Christmas song?
Oh my gosh, I really can't decide. But, I did just post about my Top 10 Holiday Songs! Here's the list I put together...you can see the rest of the post here.

9.  What's your favourite Christmas film?
Hands down....THE ELF. It was one of the last movies I ever got to watch with my father before he passed away. So, it's a really special movie to me. I could watch it over and over and I would never get tired of it! If you could...well you're a "cotton headed ninny muggins!" Haha. 

10.  Open presents before or after lunch?

We always open them right in the morning. My cousins usually wake us up pretty early. So we get started early. This year, we will do Christmas with my boyfriends family Christmas Eve because his brother-in-law will be working on Christmas Day. Then we will drive an hour Christmas morning to my Uncle and Aunts for our Christmas then back to the boyfriend's sisters house.

bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I think I will do this as well! Thank you for sharing :)

    http://neatly-packaged.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

some_text