Friday, December 20, 2013

What I'm Loving Fridays-Link Up

Loving this link up over at Simply Lulu Style!
This post is supposed to simply be about what you're currently loving!
So, I wanted to share what I am currently loving. 
This week it's going to be what I'm going to treat myself for Christmas this year.

First off, I'm going to invest in some Hunter Boots.
I've been seeing them all over everyones blogs and I absolutely love them. 
I've never had a pair of rain boots so I'm ready for my first pair! 
I'm kind of hesitant about getting such a bright color...but I want to go outside the box for me and be a little crazy!

Second is that ever so popular Zara Plaid Scarf! 
It's sooo cute and it's on sale right now! 
It doesn't say it's out of stock, but it's looking like it...so I'll have to check in store!

Third, I need a YSL lipstick. Stat. 
My sister just got a beautiful pink color and she said it's her fave. 
So, I'll probably invest in a very wearable color...like this hot pink. Ha! 

Lastly, I don't know why I haven't invested in them sooner, but the Ray-Ban Aviators.
I find aviators look the best on my face so it would be silly not to get a good pair! 
So these are them, loving the gold!

So, those are my must haves this year for myself! :)

If you want to participate in the link up, the rules are:

Post a link to your blog post and not the main page of your blog at: Simply Lulu Style
Grab her button or share her link on your blog
And visit some other bloggers so you can make some awesome new friends!

It's that easy! 

bloglovin'




2 comments:

  1. Love that YSL lipstick, and I definitely say go for the red Hunters!! :)

    http://littlemacbook.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the red Hunter rain boots and they are one of my favorite things ever!! It makes the rain so much more fun! And I love the Zara scarf too! I know some people have been able too find them in stores, but unfortunately there isn't a store anywhere near me. Hope you find it! Have a great weekend!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete

some_text