Monday, February 24, 2014

Sunday Social

Here's this weeks Sunday Social!
Don't forget to link up! 


1. What is your favorite breakfast food?
I love love cereal. But, I also love a good breakfast sandwich!
Like this one from Starbucks. YUM!

2. What is the best way to spend a free day?
I would say definitely catching up on some sleep and my recorded shows all while spending time with my pups! For example, this is me trying to relax the other day had my knees up on the couch and look who comes peeking over...Diesel! :) 

3. If you had an airline ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
I think it would be...Greece. It's just so beautiful there. I would LOVE to see it in person and not in pictures. I mean look at the water there. Insane!

4. You can only leave the house with one thing...what is it?
My cell phone! It's my life line! :) 

5. How do you take your coffee?
A flavored cream for sure. Either Vanilla or Hazelnut.
If it's from Starbucks though...I get a cafe latte with soy milk and sugar free vanilla.
Tastes amazing and doesn't have a ton of calories! 




***Sorry for the lack of posts lately...I had to prepare to work and get stuff ready for a fundraiser with my mom this last weekend it kept me super busy but was a major success we raised thousands of dollars for a great cause. Then this week I have a lot going on at work and the rodeo cook off which I am going to bartend at for some extra MOO-lah so I can get my shop on!***

6 comments:

  1. That pic of Greece is GORGEOUS. Our family isn't taking a real vacay until January 2015... ::sigh:: I can't wait for a beautiful beach....

    Lookin' at that breakfast sandwich, I now want one. Or two. So yeah, thanks for that! LOL #preggoproblems

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?! I would love to go there! Yay for vacations though. My next one is planned for New Orleans in October for my best friends wedding. But, my boyfriend and I are trying to get together a beach trip before then for sure! :) Yay for preggo problems! So exciting!

      Delete
  2. Sign me up for Greece too! Every picture I see of that beautiful land is nothing short of stunning! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's so gorgeous! My best friend is planning to go there for her honeymoon. I am so jealous! :)

      Delete
  3. Hopped over from the Sunday Social links.
    Diesel is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

some_text